Blackjack is one of the common online Singapore & Malaysia casino games and the most popular card game ever alongside Poker. It’s also known as a game of 21. If you are a card aficionado or an enthusiastic gambler, you must know how to play blackjack. And we have all the required information right here.
In this blog, we will explain blackjack rules and explain various terms used in this game.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Where to play Blackjack? Who is a dealer?
- 2 Where to play online blackjack for real money
- 3 How to play blackjack and win games
- 4 How to play Blackjack for beginners
- 5 How does the game start? How to play blackjack at a online Singapore & Malaysia casino table?
- 6 How to bet playing blackjack in online Malaysia & Singapore Casino?
- 7 How to play blackjack cards after the cards are dealt?
- 8 Conclusion: –
- 9 FAQ’s
Where to play Blackjack? Who is a dealer?
You can even play blackjack online instead of playing it in casinos. Our website ASAA88- online Singapore & Malaysia Casino also lets you play Blackjack online with the chance to win real money.
Card games are fun, and some of them are comparatively easy to play. Blackjack is one of the games where players play against the dealer and not other players. This is a common misconception about blackjack among new players.
Who is a dealer? Casinos employs a person to be the dealer to deal cards at the table. This is the main reason why Blackjack is mainly played in casinos.
Where to play online blackjack for real money
With the advancement of technology and the internet, it is possible to play this game on the internet. Develop and test your ability to act under pressure by playing this game. It is available to play online on many websites. Keep reading further to know how to play blackjack online.
Familiarise yourself with the game via life-like simulations.
How to play blackjack and win games
Winning blackjack requires a small amount of luck apart from learning a few strategies. It requires patience, persistence and concentration in a person to win rounds against a dealer. Before we learn how to play blackjack and win, let’s understand what the objective of the game is.
The objective of the game-
The game’s objective is to beat the dealer by scoring 21. If you get a hand that is closer to 21 than that of the dealer, you win. You can also win if you bust the dealer. There are other ways to win depending on the kind of cards you get, which we will discuss later in the article.
How to play Blackjack for beginners
How to play blackjack if you don’t know the rules of the game? To address your concern we have explained the rules below and it is an easier way for you to understand.
There are some basic terms and blackjack rules to learn before discovering how to play this game. When you are learning how to play blackjack/21 cards, it is important to know all the game rules and the terms to use in the game.
Value of cards:
Each card has a value of its own which remains constant throughout the game.
- Number cards: The cards from 2 -10 are worth their face value, i.e. the value of the number 5 card is 5.
- Face cards: King, queen, and jack are face cards whose value is 10 each.
- Ace: The value of the ace is dual, as you can count it as 1 or 11.
Playing blackjack with multiple decks of cards is a measure to counter card counting techniques.
Soft hand – A soft hand is a hand that contains Ace whose value is 11. A soft hand cannot go over 21 by adding a card because the value of Ace will change from 11 to 1.(source)
Hard hand – A hard hand is a hand that contains Ace whose value is 1.
How does the game start? How to play blackjack at a online Singapore & Malaysia casino table?
Before you play, you need to exchange your money with chips equivalent to the amount you commit at the table.
How to bet playing blackjack in online Malaysia & Singapore Casino?
Convert you money into chips at the table. Each player has to place a bet by sliding a stack of chips in front of them on the table. Placing additional bets during the duration of the game is known as side bet.
The dealer starts distributing the cards to each player, including themself. Each player gets two cards placed face up, and the dealer also receives two cards – one is face up, and the other is face down. The dealer’s card which is hidden from the player’s view is a hole card which the dealer must eventually reveal towards the end of the game.
How to play blackjack cards after the cards are dealt?
Basically, you have 2 options for playing your chance, but there are a few other possibilities under some situations.
If your starting hand is an ace and 10 or a face card, then it’s blackjack, and you get 1.5 or 2 times(it varies according to different casinos) the bet you placed. Getting this hand on your first hand is rare.
Basic options: If you don’t know how to play blackjack game then pay attention to these basic rules
- Hit – This move means you take another card, hoping to get closer to 21. But if you hit and your total card value goes above 21, then the player loses the bet, which is called a ‘bust’.
- Stand – Don’t draw cards if you believe that your current total will be higher than that of dealers.
Other possibilities: –
- Double down – If you think your hand can win, you can double your bet and take an additional card. Play this move when your initial two cards total to 8-11 or soft 12-19.
- Insurance – This move can be made when the face-up card of the dealer is an ace. Taking insurance is basically a bet that the dealer has a 10 value card face down, paired with an ace is a blackjack. Insurance bet can be half of the initial bet, and it has a 2-1 payoff. The motive is that if you win the bet and the dealer does have a blackjack, then you win the bet and lose your hand.
- Split – If your first 2 cards are of the same denomination, split them into two hands. Place a second bet equal to your first bet. The dealer will treat the two cards as separate cards and deal with one more card each. You have to play both the hand individually until you either stand or bust.
- Surrender – Give up your cards at the cost of half your original bet if you don’t like the hand.
In the end, you win by either getting a hand more than the dealer but less than 21, or the dealer goes above 21.
Blackjack is all about numbers and strategy. If you are good at it, you should start playing this game right away. Master the technique of card counting where you know when the advantage is on your side and increase your bets. Players who count cards to increase their edge over the dealer and master this technique are called card counters.
We have tried to give you a brief understanding of how to play blackjack and how to make money playing blackjack. If you want to enjoy playing blackjack online, just log in to ASAA88 – online Singapore & Malaysia Casino, and start winning money by playing blackjack.
Can you play two hands in blackjack?
Usually, you are only dealt with cards on the one hand, and it is only possible to play one hand in blackjack. But if you are dealt with 2 cards of the same denomination, you can play 2 hands using the ‘split’ move.
The Split move is basically splitting your 2 cards into both hands each. You can split only if both the cards are of the same denomination. While doing this, you have to place another bet equal to the initial bet. Now the dealer will treat both the hand as individual cards and place a card on each hand.
How to make money playing blackjack?
At a live Malaysia casino, every time you place a bet, you have the possibility of winning money. If your card has value more than the dealer’s cards, you win. If you get a 21 count adding your cards, you win. Before starting a game, you exchange your money for chips which are equivalent to your money.
Playing blackjack online has a little difference while handling money as compared to playing in a casino. To play online, you must make a real money deposit through a credit or debit card, and the profit you make while playing is sent to the same account you used initially.
How does blackjack work?
Blackjack is a game to play against the dealers and not each other. It uses multiple decks of cards to play the game, excluding joker from it.
Both the players and dealer get two cards initially, after which the player makes the first move. The dealer has a face up and face down card, whereas players have both of their cards face up.
A player or dealer must have the total count of their cards to 21 or more than their opposition to win the game. Different moves and strategies are used to achieve this.
How do you play blackjack online?
Playing blackjack online is similar to playing in a online Singapore casino except for a few differences in the payment process and more. Placing bets online is done by first depositing money into your game account, which you will use to play the game.
When you play online after playing a bet, you will receive your cards. According to the cards you are dealt with, decide to ‘hit’ or ‘stand’. The dealer will reveal their hidden blackjack cards, and then you must play your chance according to your understanding.